Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. You can call the number on the back of your insurance card to find out about your coverage. Or you may call our office (270-782-1116) to learn more about what your insurance generally covers. You can check your coverage by finding out the answers to the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Cash, check and all major credit cards are accepted for payment.
Please notify us at least 24 hrs. in advance when you you are unable to keep a scheduled appintment. There is a charge of $60 for missing an appointment without advance notice, except in cases of emergency.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact us for further information.